welcome to my blog, thanks so much for stopping by!
i am an aussie 20 something, who recently graduated from university as a primary school teacher...
since graduating i've moved back home to live with my parents for awhile to save money for travel...
i live in a gorgeous area of the world and grew up in this same small coastal/country town...
i loved the uni lifestyle and fully immersed myself in all that it entailed, including living on campus for the past four years...
now i'm ready for a new adventure and am set to travel to the US later this year to work at a summer camp and travel, i cannot wait!!!!
- i have amazing parents, who i love love love!
- i have a younger sister
- my family have a puppy named simba who i adore!
- i was in a serious car accident when i was 16, in year 11 of highschool, read about it here.
- i worked as a fulltime live in nanny for a year before i started university.
- i enjoy acting but haven't devoted any time to it since beginning university.
- i was a competitive cheerleader for two years during university!
- i am a gold coast titans supporter (national rugby league team).
- i love playing netball.
- i never say no to party :)
- i love the hills, geordie shore and other reality tv.
My sister, me, sunders, ash and D: 2010
love it or leave it...