Every year I try to do something different with my gift wrapping. Last year was a colour coordinated set with cute bows on every present. This year I decided to have a go at a trend i'd seen floating around pinterest.
Brown Paper Gift Wrap.
I am SO happy with the way they turned out. I love anything that looks different/impressive/fancy/quirky/like you stole from the pages of pinterest but takes minimal time and skills to complete.
1. Find photos of the people you are giving gifts to.
2. Get these photos printed at a local store (I got mine done at K-Mart in black and white in a square print).
2. Buy a roll of brown paper (Bought mine at Woolworths).
3. Wrap gift in the brown paper using a coloured tape (such as scotch tape).
4. Attach photo of recipient to front of gift with coloured tape.
No need to write gift tags or attach additional labels, everyone will be able to tell who it's for just by looking at the photo.