and inspired by those two exceptional reads...
i give you 'a girl like me'...
also known as 'how i would be portrayed if i were a character in gemma's next book'!
- not the main character, probably the good/close friend
- one of those character's that is always telling the main character how it is, not necessarily in a mean or harsh way, but simply stating the facts and keeping things real
- always keen to go and eat nachos... and those nachos MUST have loads of cheese and plenty of guacamole!
- likes to drink vodka, but will consume pretty much any alcohol beverage placed in front of her
- the kind of person that it takes awhile to get to know, who doesn't open up easily and isn't always particularly polite to strangers/guys who try to talk to you while you are eating nachos at the local pub.
- the kind of friend who will trust you completely and find it hard to forgive if you ever break that trust
- someone who isn't fond of change and likes when things are easy and predictable, however still wants to travel, see the world and experience life!
so gemma, whadda ya say?
write me into the next book????